The team at Choose Your Smile Dental Clinic truly cares about your smile. In order for us to focus on delivering our shared vision, we need to cover a few things before we get started:
- Our fees match the current year’s BC Dental Association’s fee guide for General Dentistry so there is no premium charged for our services.
- Our office is non-assignment which means you are responsible for the full cost of the dental care at the time the care is provided. We will be happy to assist you in getting the dental benefits to which you are entitled from your dental plan in an expedited manner. We are also happy to submit preauthorizations to your dental plan to ensure you maximize your dental benefits if applicable.
- We offer various methods of payment including: Cash, Visa, Mastercard and Debit. We have some financing options available for bigger cases and also have the ability to stage care over time to help meet your budget if needed.
Due to staff allergies, please refrain from:
- Bringing pets into the office (seeing eye dogs excepted);
- Wearing excessive fragrances;
- Please read here about our Video Surveillance Policy
Please set your cell phones to mute or vibrate during your time at the office.
Please remember that we are here to help you keep smiling so let us know how we can help you!