Why fix your crowded and crooked teeth?
Straightening your teeth with braces in Kelowna can have a significant impact on your health. Here are some of the benefits:
- Straight teeth are easier to clean, so they suffer less decay and bone loss.
- Straight teeth tend to suffer less wear as the bite usually fits better.
- Straight teeth can usually chew more effectively, helping you improve your food choices and nutrition.
- Fewer TMD disorders occur, and those that do are often less of an issue when teeth are straight.
- People with straight teeth smile more and are more self-confident.
- Straight teeth are an important component of a beautiful and attractive smile, and a great smile is one of the first features people notice about you.
How can we straighten your teeth?
There are three main ways we can straighten your teeth:
- By moving your teeth. This is called Orthodontics and there are two main ways orthodontics works: Invisalign Clear Braces and Conventional Braces.Both work by putting pressure on teeth over a period of time to actually move where the teeth sit in your jawbone.
- By restoring and reshaping them with crowns, veneers, and fillings
- A combination of both methods. This is a Smile Design and this approach makes the most sense if the teeth are both out of position and worn or poorly shaped.
Why Choose Wire Braces Over Invisalign Clear Braces?
There are several reasons why you might want to consider wire braces over an Invisalign treatment. Wire braces are:
- Less expensive.
- Able to handle harder cases.
- Less reliant on client participation.
You can enjoy a straight, healthy smile with wire braces!
Love Your New Smile with Wire Braces from Our Practice
If you would like a more beautiful smile, come and visit us today! We will go through your options and together come up with the choice that is right for you!