Invisalign Clear Braces in Kelowna
Straightening your crooked teeth can have a significant impact on your health. Here are just some of the benefits of teeth straightening with Invisalign:
- Straight teeth are easier to clean so they get less decay and bone loss.
- Straight teeth tend to get less wear as the bite usually fits better.
- Straight teeth can usually chew more effectively helping you improve your food choices and nutrition.
- Fewer TMD disorders occur and those that do are often less of an issue when teeth are straight.
- People with straight teeth smile more and are more self-confident.
- Straight teeth are an important component of a beautiful and attractive smile and a great smile is one of the first features people notice about you.
How can we straighten your teeth?
There are three main ways we can straighten your teeth:
- By moving your teeth. This is called Orthodontics and there are two main ways orthodontics works: Invisalign and Conventional Braces. Both work by putting forces on teeth over a period of time to actually move where the teeth sit in your jawbone.
- By restoring and reshaping them with crowns, veneers, and fillings
- a combination of both methods. This is a Smile Design and this approach makes the most sense if the teeth are both out of position and worn or poorly shaped.
Why choose Invisalign over wire braces?
- Easier to clean and maintain
- More convenient
- More esthetic during the course of treatment
If you would like a more beautiful smile, come and visit us today! We will go through your options and together come up with the choice that is right for you!