Waiting is hard. You want your new smile today! In this post from Choose Your Smile in Kelowna, we remind you it takes a while to move misaligned teeth into their proper position. Most people wear braces from 18 to 36 months.
What issues influence the treatment time?
- The type of braces used
- How well the patient follows the orthodontist’s instructions regarding foods to avoid
- The distance the teeth must be moved
- The amount of room available in the mouth
- The condition of the teeth
- The health of the gums and jawbone
Keep all your appointments during treatment. We will make sure the braces are working like they should. We will monitor the wires, springs or rubber bands to exert the correct amount of pressure on the teeth.
At Choose Your Smile in Kelowna we offer traditional wire braces, and clear braces from Invisalign. People from Mission, V1Y 8B7, and V1W 3C6 have straighter teeth after our treatment. Call for an appointment today!
Contact Choose Your Smile – Dr. Stephen Malfair:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):