Get the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Dr. Malfair and the team at Love Your Smile in Kelowna focus on the best long-term solution for missing teeth. There are various dental implants that can be used to restore your smile and your confidence.
Implants are your second chance to enjoy the foods you love and partake in photos that you usually avoid. Dr. Malfair and his team have been practicing and leading the way in implant systems to create procedures that are effective and have reduced recovery times.
Dental implants are artificial roots and are a great option for filling spaces as you can attach anything to them once they have set in the bone. They are strong, durable and look great. This choice has big advantages over bridge work on teeth for filling gaps because dental implants:
- can’t get decay under them like bridges can;
- leave the teeth on either side of the space remain untouched;
- can support anything so can be useful much further into the future;
- are far more cost effective (over the long haul) than either root canal and crown treated teeth or bridgework;
- can look far better esthetically because the teeth are not joined;
- are easier to maintain.
The team at Love Your Smile Dental Clinic has been restoring and placing dental implants since 2006. You can services done that vary from single tooth replacements, implants supported bridges, implant supported dentures and several other full mouth procedures.
We also offer IV Sedation and Relaxation Dentistry to ensure your service is done with as little anxiety as possible.