When you’re looking for a new dentist, you don’t want to pick one simply because their office is near where you live. You shouldn’t rule one out for that reason, either. What are thing things you should consider? Love Your Smile in Kelowna has some tips for you to consider.
- Emergency care. Does a practice you’re considering provide it? This is definitely something you’ll want to know before you need it.
- Family and friends. The people you know are an excellent resource for finding a new dentist. They can tell you about the practice they go to: does the dentist answer all your questions and explain treatment options? Do they keep you waiting on appointment day? How far in advance to you have to schedule an appointment?
- Your current dentist. If you’re moving to a new town, ask your current dentist whether they have a recommendation for where you’re moving to.
- Location. Like we said, you don’t want to pick a new dentist just because their office is close by. Yet that is something to consider. Not only that, is the office easily accessible with plenty of parking?
- Online reviews. You can’t be too careful. If you get some recommendations, be sure to check them out on Google Reviews and Yelp.
Choosing a new dentist is something you want to do carefully. At Love Your Smile in Kelowna we’re proud of our track record of satisfied patients and online reviews. Our services include restorative and emergency dentistry, and people from Mission, V1Y 8B7, and V1W 3C6 trust us with their smiles. Call to schedule a checkup with us today!
Contact Love Your Smile – Dr. Stephen Malfair:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):