At Love Your Smile in Kelowna we use cosmetic treatment to turn ordinary teeth (or even teeth with dramatic problems) into unforgettable smiles. If you have been considering a smile makeover, you probably want to know if you will still look like yourself.
The answer is “Yes! Only better!” You see, we use nature as a guide—nature at its best—when improving smiles. It is important to bring multiple components into harmony when designing a smile makeover. Here are a few:
- Tooth Shape – includes proportion and alignment
- Tooth Size – this also includes the unique dimensions of the spaces between the teeth
- Tooth Colour – hue, value, intensity, and colour variations between teeth
- Tooth Bite – how upper and lower teeth fit together
- Gumline – shape and color
- Face Shape and Bone Structure
- Skin Tone
- Lips – color, shape, size
This list is not comprehensive but gives you an idea of the complexity of smile makeovers. Though advanced Dental aesthetics is multifaceted, it follows the aesthetic principles expressed in naturally beautiful smiles.
But you don’t have to worry about midlines and microesthetics because we are passionate about the details. We invite you to schedule a smile design consultation at Love Your Smile in Kelowna to talk about your current smile and the brilliant smile you desire. We also provide general dentistry.
Contact Love Your Smile – Dr. Stephen Malfair:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):